Monday, October 6, 2008

and many more....

I cannot believe it has already been a year. This time last year was such an exciting time, blizzard and all. It could not have been more perfect, what I like to call a beautiful disaster. Lets be honest, renting a tent and setting it up the night before the wedding was not exactly what I had planned (thanks wilker, mike, & poppy), nor the 4 inches of snow that day. But there is something to be said about the spontaneity and excitment of "winging it" and the irreplaceable, devastatingly handsome grand prize waiting for me at the end. This has been such an amazing year and for the lack of better words, trying my best to not sound cliche, I have found the most amazing partner anyone could hope to find. Matich is the most patient, sweet, loving, and caring person I have ever met. He gives me balance and confidence in everything I do. Behind him stands the most amazing family that I am now lucky to call mine. I have not only gained a Moose and a TorTor, but best friends. It is the package deal.
I remember years back when Kam or Laurel, or one of my many shopping buddies, and I would hit up the mall and without fail I was certain to spot this handsome redhead in Banana Republic. He wasnt real. I truly could not believe it possible for someone to sweep me off my feet with just a glance. I am undoubtedly amazed everyday with what an amazing and remarkable person I get to spend my life with. Matich you are the smartest person I know and I am so proud to call you mine. I am and will always be yours for the taking. You are my movie star.
Happy Anniversary.
Love you everyday.




9 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that the last time I saw you was at your reception....a year ago! You and Matich make a very handsome couple!


P.S. I'll email you Mandi's info.

The Powells said...

happy happy anniversary...you two are a beautiful couple!!

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year. Where does the time go. Are we going to hear the pitter patter of little feet anytime soon? Only joking, I know that you two have your plates full with school.

Toppy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I was thinking about that over the weekend what with the rainy Saturday Gerneral Confrence and all. I am getting ready to place an order for my sister in-laws friend hopefully in the next week, or Sara is going to be doing a party on the 20th. Let me know.

Linzz said...

Amber I am so happy to hear from you. I love you so much. Your husband is a lucky man to have such a rad wife!!! Sounds like things are going great. Keep in touch and Happy Anniversary.

Julie Knowlton said...

Your bridals are my most favorite bridals ever taken. True story.

P.S. I am delivering at the new IMC. Is that what you were wondering? You don't know me.

Jes said...

Amber, I ran across your blog through friend, congrats on you Anniversary, you and your husband look so happy! Good luck and best wishes.
Jessica (Jessup) Hansen

Julie Knowlton said...

Hooray! Are you going to deliver my baby?! I hope so. Then you can sing to him, "Anywhere you go, I'll follow you down..."

Maryann said...

Wow! I can't believe that was a year ago! Happy Anniversary!

Can you Email me your address?
maryannslc@gmail.com