Saturday, April 4, 2009

change of heart.

So I managed to keep myself plenty busy over springbreak.
We have A LOT of much needed yard work to get done and the warm weather a few weeks ago gave me complete spring fever (strange coming from a "winter lover"). It may not look like much, but looks can be deceiving. After removing over 1000 bricks (thanks Matich and Nicki) and digging to eternity, I continued to push on with excitement, really. And then.........
........bloody snow.



Really, seriously not okay.
So I had no choice but to move indoors. Love being married to a once "paint professional".

2 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

love the color and curtains...cute house...and yard...alot of work you guys have done...luv ya ma and pa wilker:)

Us in a paragraph said...

I LOVE the new color of the 2nd bedroom! It makes it a much better flow with the rest of the house