Wednesday, July 16, 2008

happenings the last 3 weeks!



What a great few weeks I tell you what! Matich and I had a blast over the fourth of July weekend. We hit the Matich family traditional "Nagahi" party, then headed to the Wilkers for July 5th fireworks! Not much is new....except for the fact that we may have finally landed ourselves a bloody house. We could not be more excited or more nervous. Don't want to discuss it too much just in case.....but did I mention BLOODY HELL its sooooo cute.......more details to follow later (on the DL for now). Cara celebrated her birthday since we last blogged so a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to her!

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's about time you updated your blog. Congrats on finding a home. When it all is said and done I would love to come over and visit.
p.s. the brows are getting a little scary.

Us in a paragraph said...

Thank you for wishing me happy birthday! And thanks for my cakes!

Toppy said...

What cute pictures as always. Your hair is still dark.. I thought you were progressively going to go lighter? You HAVE to tell me when your house is a done deal and post pictures.

The Powells said...

such cute pics...love them all