Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long Time-O......No Blog-O

So it has been a couple weeks since our last blog, things have been crazy....due in part to our attempts in finding a house. House hunting is for the birds and is by far more stressful than we expected! When we are not on the hunt we head over to Grandma and Poppy's for a swim. Last weekend we decided to take Noah and Bostyn to the pool, little did I know how clever and observant our little monkey had become. Noah was floating around in his float-tube and Bostyn was splashing away with Uncle Matti. I was attempting to join them. As I was preparing to dive in (removing my tank and shorts), among a packed pool of people, I heard this voice yell from the shallow end, "Aunt Arn your naked!" I froze. All eyes were one me. I couldnt believe Noah even knew such a word. Needless to say he is at the hillarious age of honesty, holding nothing back. So straight to the water I went, and NO I was not naked, but I apparently need a new suit with a little more coverage. Love that little shit!

Happy Belated Birthday Oma! So my amazing Oma celebrated her day June 25th and we hope it was a great one. There is nothing better than a trip to Oma and Opa's for a visit and the endless supply of goodies! No really...ENDLESS! My Oma is one of the classiest and most beautiful ladies I know. I am lucky to have her. Love you and Happy day!





Another very belated wish to all of the many wonderful and fantastic fathers. Holiday weekends are always a treat, it is non-stop action at its finest. We hope it was a great day for everyone. Matich and I started the day off with Wilker for breakfast and trivia questions, then headed to Ogden for a fun filled afternoon. We were lucky to dip a bit in my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob's amazing new pool and enjoyed the summer sun! The day completed with a Matich Family BBQ and a hillarious couple rounds of "Matich Cherades!" Happy Fathers Day to all our amazing dads!

2 comments:

Toppy said...

Look at your beautiful picture from your wedding. If you need help from real estate agent Stephanie let me know. :)

Sara said...

Amber, are you still there? How's the house hunting?