Wednesday, June 4, 2008

....hello summer......!

So long Cancer Wellness House! So, after 9 months of an internship it was time to say farewell to the CWH. I cannot believe what an amazing experience it has been to work with the members and staff of the Cancer Wellness House. It is not so much the house itself, but the amazing people I have met that make it difficult to leave. I am so lucky to have worked with such inspiring individuals who truly have a passion for the important things in life. Thanks for the good times and I look forward to my Friday volunteer days!
Now it is time again to say hello to good ole' faithful....Dana Orthodontics. I have been really lucky to take on a couple days a week filling in for fellow peers at Dana Ortho. Its great to make a little money over the summer and take a small break from the therapy scene, its a nice change of pace. Good times this summer, now lets just hope we are able to find the perfect house to purchase before Matich and I start the new school year...we will keep our fingers crossed! cheers to all!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Back to good old Dana Ortho huh? What office are you working at? If it is WV, we should do lunch one day!

THE WILKER CLAN said...

it is time to take a rest and enjoy the summer...raging waters here we come!!!