Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer of Fun




Just thought I would post some random pics of our summer adventures. I have truly neglected to post some really good times we have had these last few months. Amongst gearing up for a new school year and house chores we managed to fit in a little fun! My sweet husband bought me tickets to (in his opinion) the dreaded James Taylor....I cant help it, I am a sucker for that fellow! We spent lots of time at the pool with the best monkeys in the land...Nomah and Squeeker, and I even took a few trips up to Layton to hang out with Nomahs best bud and our cousin Connor. It was a great summer and I will admit the warmth was pleasant, but bring on the snow! Its true, it cannot be denied, I am very ready for the joys of Fall and the chills of snow. love it.

No comments: