Saturday, May 17, 2008

on your mark...get set....




So today Matich and I hit the state track competition in Provo, dare I say BYU. Matich had a few athletes participating and wanted to watch their combined hard work pay off. Okay lets be honest I am not the biggest fan of BYU, I have to stay true to my peeps, but I must say the campus is beautiful. The view from the track field (located just south of the stadium) is amazing! Each of the athletes did a fantstaic job. We had a first, second, and third in state placement. They were all very impressive. It was a really good time...sunburns and all!

3 comments:

Sara Atkinson said...

Amber you are such an amazing person. You two are such a cute couple. I think you should have a baby. Lots of them. They would so adorable, not to mention smarter than all get out. We need to get together so I can buy you lunch and talk you into tweezing my moms brows. She said you did a wonderful job on mine.

Toppy said...

Where is all your friends and family list? It was such a nice day on Saturday. Glad you were able to enjoy the mountain views of the BYU campus :)

Shayna said...

amber, you know you love byu. there's just something about all them mormons that makes your heart go pitter pat.